Tonohata Co., Ltd.’s
Chapter 1 To reduce the burden on the environment as much as possible, and aim to advance our business together with our environment.
Chapter 2 To observe laws and regulations, and dispose of waste using proper methods.
- Due to the Containers and Packaging Recycling Law established in 2000, we pay a commission fee for the relevant containers to the Japan Containers And Packaging Recycling Association.
- Seasoning liquids are recycled and waste produced within the factories is disposed of as industrial waste by a disposal company, and the records of the disposal process are stored and managed.
- Chemicals used for quality inspection are categorized and stored, and disposed of regularly by a disposal company.
- On global warming(products which will contribute to CO2 reduction)
- We started carbon offsetting for Nanko-Ume in August 2009, because “Nanko-Ume supports the earth and people’s health”.